WDW Venue Showcase: Mae’s Ridge
Hello again, lovebirds!
Today we are shedding some light on an amazing venue that we love called, Mae’s Ridge.
Just outside of Dripping Springs, the chic and modern barn overlooks 28 acres of incredible Hill Country Views.
The interior is crisp and sophisticated. Like nothing else we see in the area! This venue is one of a kind and we could not recommend it enough if this is the aesthetic you want for your wedding day!
Ready to learn more about the amazing Mae’s Ridge?
Here is some history:
Joell and Rick Ebbert (the owners) have built and remodeled several homes in California, Colorado and Austin. Joell has been an Interior Designer for 20 years and has worked on the Property Brothers HGTV series– no detail goes unnoticed!
Known as the ultimate entertainers, Joell and Rick throw parties quite often for 100+ of their closest friends and needed a space to host outside of their home. This lead to the building of Mae’s Ridge. Friends and family are what life is all about for the Ebberts and you are assured that they have thought of every detail to make sure your celebration.
And boy did they! From the bridal suite to the sprawling grounds, every single back drop for your wedding day will be absolutely stunning.
Monday- Thursday- $4,000 (11:00- 10:00)
Friday- $7,000 (11:00- 11:00)
Saturday- $9,000 (11:00- 11:00)
Sunday- $6,000 (11:00- 10:00)
These hours may be moved up by 2 hours (example 9:00 am to 9:00 pm).
**They allow one extra hour for clean up.
Yes! They require you to have a “Day of” Coordinator or wedding planner so your day runs smoothly. We can offer a list of our favorites for you to choose from and work directly with.
– A climate controlled, modern farmhouse-style barn for indoor ceremony and/or reception
– 250 folding white ceremony chairs
– 250 rattan and white reception chairs (which are unique to Mae’s Ridge)
– Round tables for 250, cake and buffet tables
– Several gorgeous settings for ceremony spots including The Grove and Sunset Ridge and the Pavilion
– Indoor/outdoor bar and patio including a lush green lawn for lawn games and cocktail hour
– Gorgeous bridal lounge with private bathroom and shower
– New Groom’s (or extra wedding party) room with lounge, bar, TV, covered patio
-Vendors extra room
– 2 hour photo session
– 1 hour rehearsal (time and date permitting when there is not an event) You may use this as an extra hour for on your wedding day (prior).
– An amazing preferred vendor list to assure you are in best hands
– Several fun photo spots including: with Rusty (our cute truck that always has a smile on his face), our distressed barn with a turquoise barn door, and 360 degrees of amazing Hill Country Views
Have you fallen in love yet, lovebirds? We bet so!
Mae’s Ridge is always offering tours. Go there for yourself and fall in love. You will not be sorry!
If you would like us to connect you with this amazing venue, let us know too! We are here to help!
Until next time, lovebirds!
Cheers to amazing venues and cheers to LOVE,
**All information taken from Mae’s Ridge website**